I think this unit went well from my perspective I was happy
with how my menu came out the aesthetic was exactly what I was going for and I think
it looked nice, even the hidden functionality was fun with the shoot able
objects hidden around my level. I also believe I achieved my goal of creating a
3D Menu without using widgets, but now I have completed it and looked back on
my work I wasn’t happy with the amount of functionality in my level I know it
was decision I made since I wanted it minimalistic but it would have been nice
to have multiple options to change which I couldn’t fit on my options screen
with my resolution options due to my 3D approach. So I believe my 3D idea was
good and I did achieve it but in the future I would use widgets since they are
faster and more precise, so I believe the 3D held me back from creating the
best menu I could.
No comments:
Post a Comment